Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stepping Stones...

Yes I am very late to start, what the world has long back ventured into but then better late than never. While I chose to remain anonymous I understand my decision to start blogging will prove to be a way out to my inner chattering which I to some extent do want to be shared.The task of naming my blog hence took me a few seconds. My 1st choice of names around the word “Euphoria” did not work. All were taken! So there are more who think and feel on the same lines as me. The Euphoric souls! Vasudev Kutumbam .Thoughts go back to old lanes of memories when my father use to quote the famous shlok of Rishi Ved Vyas – “Ayum Nijah Paroveti Ganna Laghu Chetsam, Udar charitrantu Vasudev Kutumbkam” Which means - The classification such as, This is mine this is yours is done by low grade people. For a person with wholesome heart the whole universe is his own. This concept of Vasudev Kutumbam deeply embedded in my spiritual beliefs about Life and Creation has become an integral part of my value system and hence this name for my blog. What do I intend to blog about – Well we will see. As of now anything and everything that comes to my mind. So happy Blogging to me.

1 comment:

The Learner.... said...

Welcome... and a very happy journey from here on on this new track of blogging.. blog ur way..
not neccesarily, u eed to know the reason for everything,,for every start u make and for every incident that occurs...Is it not enough - that we made a start and probably did we start, some thing else occured n life moved on..

So dnt reason why n what - for ur blog,, just enjoi the idea..

An idea can change ur world ;)